Friday, July 26, 2013

England can wait

Well, just a short post today. I recently made a tough decision and thought this would be an easy way to share it.

I've decided to postpone my trip to the Shakespeare Institute until, hopefully, next year.

I know, I know, most of you are wondering how in the world could I pass up such a great opportunity.

Because, when it comes down to it, I'm not ready.

I'm exhausted, emotionally beat and I just am in no way motivated to go. Not yet. I'm still fighting this urge to run away and I don't want my motivation to go to England to be running away from life. If running away is my motivation, then I won't have the right thought-process for research and delving into the history of Shakespeare.

My desire to go to the Shakespeare Institute is still strong. In fact, it's heart-breaking to have to wait another year, but I just can't leave home right now.

So this year my life is kind of up in the air. My kids are all grown up, and I have more freedom this year than I've ever had. So what's next...

I'm not quite sure...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for making the right decision for you right now in your life. I'm interested to see what's next too. God's already done so much awesome stuff in your life....and it's only gonna get better!

    ReplyDelete